Indian flag is nothing but a doormat for Amazon Canada? Sushma Swaraj‘s nervy backwash, to deny future visas and confiscate the existing, is what needed to let those miscreants know how foolhardy their act is. The products available for sale could not have come out of an impulse. It’s unfathomable how a country like Canada could display such idiotism and forgot that a flag, any national flag, is the front face of a country and carries the dignity of the country and its countrymen wherever it goes.
If the doormats having Indian flags on it are not taken out of shelves, then #IboycottAmazon
Latest posts by Shweta Kumari (see all)
- These 4 Rules You Need to Follow if You Want to Stay Away from Workplace Conflicts - December 17, 2017
- The Biggest Technology Lessons I Learned From My Grandfather - October 15, 2017
- Mrs. Rama Ramasamy – A Woman On A Mission To Educate - October 3, 2017
- Mrs. Funnybones Singing the Legendary of Lakshmi Prasad - July 9, 2017
- “Why am I doing this?” – The Most Powerful Question You Can Ask with the Onset of Any Task - April 29, 2017