The following two tabs change content below.
Shweta is a writer, blogger, bookohlic, information seeker, women empowerment enthusiast, and a full-time mother. Her world revolves around her two boys - her kid and her husband. She is passionate about writing, reading, writing again, and then reading again…..and the cycle goes on.
Latest posts by Shweta Kumari (see all)
- These 4 Rules You Need to Follow if You Want to Stay Away from Workplace Conflicts - December 17, 2017
- The Biggest Technology Lessons I Learned From My Grandfather - October 15, 2017
- Mrs. Rama Ramasamy – A Woman On A Mission To Educate - October 3, 2017
- Mrs. Funnybones Singing the Legendary of Lakshmi Prasad - July 9, 2017
- “Why am I doing this?” – The Most Powerful Question You Can Ask with the Onset of Any Task - April 29, 2017